• Majestically nestled within a quiet cul-de-sac set amidst a lushly landscaped acre rolling, wooded, private site overlooking the 6th golf hole; this classic, timeless estate features statement, award winning painting, a circular motor court, stunning deck, concrete patio, a 60’ interior balcony, a cascading recirculating fountain plus 4 car hoist-able garage with professional floor finish & custom cabinetry!
• The sophisticated almost 8,000 square feet, freshly carpeted estate offers 6 bedrooms, 5.2 baths, 2 fireplaces, a dramatic, delightful, volume, glass wall, family room open to the kitchen & breakfast room, generous living & dining rooms, a cozy study with cherry built-ins, fabulous fixtures, french flair décor including exquisite window treatments & palette.
• The heart of this home is the light & bright comfortable epicurean space boasting maple cabinetry with hand glazed Tuscan finish, granite counters, a massive center island, Kitchenaid refrigerator/freezer, double ovens and dishwasher GE profile 5-burner gas cook top, a, walk in pantry – all open to the family room & glass breakfast room accessing a pond view deck. The cheery laundry room eliminates the dread of wash day for the busy mom!
• The fortunate couple will appreciate their highly sought after, ginormous master suite with sitting room, dressing area, adjoining the ultra spa featuring double divided vanities, a whirlpool tub beneath a double window, shower + private water closet, an organized walk-in closet + 4 second level bedrooms + 3 full baths! Wowser!
• The finished English & walkout lower level entertainment extravaganza features a recreation room with fireplace, wet bar, a ladies office/craft/sewing center, full bath, 6th bedroom/working office/exercise room in addition to the billiard/game area opening to a lower level patio – a family, teen, toddler guest haven!
A small hill in the heart of the exclusive Wynstone golfing community serves as nature’s pedestal for your home to showcase its majesty. The asphalt drive from the road curves up until it peaks at your front door in a concrete interlude that returns to asphalt as it finishes its horseshoe arc to descend back to the road.
In your day-to-day living, however, when you arrive home you follow an adjacent asphalt path leading to a concrete apron that provides ample parking presided over by stately blue spruces and backed by your 4-car side load garage. Fronted by a quartet of putty-colored raised panel doors split by a trio of black coach lamps, your garage is centered above by one of the many stone keystones that accent your home’s flawless masonry. Even higher above your garage, a large stone diamond adds detail.
While stone sills and quoins further define your home, your grounds host a pastoral setting for walled flower beds, grassy expanses and an artistic array of trees. The white bark of the birch stands out as if to personally welcome every guest strolling up the eight long, natural aggregate stone steps, past the twin stone-topped masonry piers that each support a black iron beveled glass hexagonal coach lamp housing three up lights. A second pair of coach lamps guards your front door.
Your cherry recessed panel front door, served by polished brass Baldwin lever hardware, is detailed in a trio of arched panels of beautifully etched glass. One step up, and guests are welcomed into your home.
FOYER (20’ x 14’)
Inside, fabulous triple ivory white crown molding with wide dentil detail raises your guests’ eyes to take in your enviable two-story foyer, walled in faux-finished, shadowed parchment and tiled in 18″x 18″ polished creamy marble. On this side, your recessed panel front door repeats the polished brass Baldwin lever hardware and the glass panel trio, with glass side panels flanked by fluting. Above the door, a square, multi-paned window beneath a wide, arched transom welcomes sunshine in to brighten each day, supported by four overhead recessed lights.
Toward the rear of your foyer, a pewter chandelier boasting 12 arms, each extending to a fluted cup holding an up lit candle, drops on a pewter chain from your tray ceiling’s stunning medallion centered by 20 gilded circling leaves and fanning out in ivory panels culminating in pewter fleur-de-lis inspirations.
As your guests enjoy your magnificent curving cherry staircase, complete with ivory carved spindles and risers, and providing views to the upper level’s balustrade, you take their wraps to the generous guest coat closet just steps away, through a cased entry leading to a short hallway brightened by a single recessed light. Illuminated by a single overhead recessed light and concealed behind a double door, this closet is equipped not only with the usual rod but with a second, staggered rod and serviceable shelving. Here, the parchment walls are charmingly adorned with painted floras in sage and rose.
Throughout your home, polished brass levers serve the ivory raised panel doors.
FORMAL POWDER ROOM
Guests accompanying you step past the closet and follow the marble to your light-filled, roomy formal powder room walled in dusty rose with a white ceiling centered by a fan/light. They’re charmed by the freehand-painted plum, blue and olive leafy design defining your Kohler Artist Edition white pedestal sink and companion commode, served by polished brass lever faucetry and flush.
Above the sink, a mounted octagonal mirror edged in beveling rests beneath a polished brass fixture embellished with polished chrome fluting, and holding three up lights housed in white opaque glass squared bell shades. A side-facing, double full-height window fronted by stacked vanilla wooden blinds sits beneath a clear glass transom to emit daylight when desired.
LIVING ROOM (18’ X 13’)
Through a squared cased entry, your guests meander into your octagonal living room, floored in oak. The walls are faux-finished in wide, olive and metallic-embellished cranberry stripes, anchored by substantial white base molding and topped by double crown molding.
Who doesn’t love a bay window? Here, five double windows, creating an ideal space for your baby grand piano, form yours. Additional natural light flows in through front facing and side facing full height double windows, each resting beneath a paned rectangular transom.
FORMAL DINING ROOM (17’ x 15’)
Across the foyer, another squared-cased entry leads to your octagonal formal dining room, where the oak flooring and base molding repeat against elegant white recessed panel wainscoting detailed in fleur-de-lis and topped by deep burgundy walls. Regal ivory crown molding, carved in monochrome florals and gilded fleur-de-lis designs, is further embellished with a gilded carved ribbon. Your guests are so impressed—and even you frequently stop to admire this special and beautiful treatment!
The ceiling continues the royal European ambiance! Even grander, gilded fleur-de-lis accents anchor a hexagonal panel that repeats the foyer’s parchment, outlined by a fleur-de-lis border and centered by a square ivory and gilded medallion dropping a polished brass chain, holding a gorgeous chandelier of nine up lights in acanthus cups shielded in marbled white opaque glass bell shades.
Here, the front-facing bay window complements the living room’s bay with a double window flanked by a pair of singles. Twin polished brass sconces companion the chandelier.
Your dining room is as versatile as it is elegant, with space for a table for six plus a breakfront and buffet or for a table alone for up to 12. Enjoy holiday dinners in such pleasant surroundings!
A raised panel white swing door opens to your kitchen.
STUDY (13’ X 10’)
Shielded by a cherry French double door served by polished brass levers, your first floor study provides a welcome haven for work-at-home opportunities, private conversations and catching up on reading. The oak flooring continues, complemented by deep burgundy faux-finished walls topping the rich cherry recessed panel wainscoting, all framed by cherry crown and base molding.
Double side and rear facing cherry-cased windows beneath rectangular transoms are topped by cherry plantation blinds and supplemented by six overhead recessed lights.
Each side of the built-in shelving flanking a side-facing window comprises a double base dual-shelf cabinet served by polished chrome football knobs and sided by fluting beneath six shelves which, on the window’s right, have vertical dividers. Display your trophies, books and photos on this divine shelving.